Sunday, November 1, 2009

Through the Journey

I do not take this thing lightly, although maybe I should. I guess I'm a little hard on myself, but I feel like I am supposed to be doing so much better. Then again, I guess I am married to the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen and living in Maui. I don't have very much room to complain. But, nonetheless, I think I am developing an ulcer with my anxiety and stress. I suppose most of it is built on the fear of money, or rather lack of money. I am doing my best, at least in my mind, to harness the funds that I need to support a family and live my dreams, but I always feel like I am not enough, or that I do not have enough to give. Man, I am such an oxymoron. I mean, all the answers to my questions are already written inside my own songs, and still I am searching. Why do I block myself from accepting my own treasure. If I can't see it as a treasure, then I suppose it will be overlooked by the rest of the world as well.
So I suppose the only stress is not saying yes.
I suppose the only loss is not to notice.
I suppose the only lacking is not to receive it.
It is here, I am here, She is here. . .
"Where do I have to go? What do I have to do? Nothing more important than being right here with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment