Friday, August 19, 2011

Break down the Dams

I feel like an undamned river.
Damn river ..
Its all clogged, like deep fried carnivore arteries.
And then, suddenly the damn breaks, because of some unseen forces in nature or whatever and its like
Waaaaaaaaa
The water flows and feeds the cracked dry earth.
The blood flows into the starving brain and I get tingles that trickle down my spine.
The tingles are God-light
I don't care if you don't believe me because I can make up any story I want.
If I want to believe that I am awesome, then I am.
No matter what you say.


And so .. That is it.
I was trapped in a cavernous abyss of lightlessness and now I am free .. or aleast I am free in my mind.
But that is all that counts.

This is how it happened.  There I was, tapping my forehead and my eyes and my belly and my face.  Tap tap tap .. I love to tap away all my pains .. hey whatever works.

So anyway, I was sitting here tapping away my pains when suddenly,  I had a vision.  And this wasn't just a run of the mill vision like when you are half asleep and half awake and you see yourself playing music in front of thousands of people and everyone is screaming your name, singing your songs and throwing you money.  This was a real vision.

I knew it was real because I could feel the bear fur on my skin, and I could smell the breath of angels which smelled like jasmine mixed with mud, and I could hear the words of the animals that spoke to me in a language that was not English, and I understood everything.  The bummer was that I woke up and forgot most of it.  Actually, I think of it as sort of a zip file within a zip file within a zip file, and I am slowly opening it up as I go and getting pieces of the vision downloaded to me in waves.  And this is the first piece, that is ... this is what the animal/monster/alien/man told me ..


Free yourself.
Open up your heart and let the waters flow uninhibited.
Open up your voice and release the music even if you are afraid of singing out of tune, or being stupid.
Open up your hands and minds and let the words flow even if you think you have nothing to say.
Break down the dam and the unknown river will reveal itself and you will be filled with joy.

And so I have, and I feel wonderous and I just don't want to stop ..
I want to follow this river to wherever it goes.

And that is all for now.
End transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment